A place of spells, crafts, natural remedies & inspiration, also with some poetry and other mystical thoughts & creations ... A place to call Home for all Natural Witches.
~ Welcome, and Bright Blessings.
(the following article, word for word, is the re-blogged post)
When the moon reaches its fullest, we often feel the pull of the sacred feminine. There’s something activated within us, and our goddess connection calls for recognition. There are so many ways that you can honour this inner divinity – this call to embody spirit. Here are a few of my favourites…
1. Turn your face to the moon, and allow your face to be kissed by its light.
2. Dance to the beat of your heart as it pulses its refrain “I’m alive I’m alive I’m alive”.
15. Stand where the edges of the world feel more present to you – the thin places that invite you to reach out and touch the wing of an angel.
16. Allow laughter to moves its way throughout your whole being – feel it bubble up from your belly, warming your chest, opening your throat, leaving you and merging with the world in an explosion of giggles and gufaws, chuckles and cackles.
17. Anoint your pulse points with the scents that stir your blood.
18. Be bathed in music – play it loud and feel your cells respond, rising up to meet the complexity of the melody, the pleasure of the harmony, the invitation of the bass, the urging of the rhythm.
20. Give in to luxury. And remind yourself that luxury is not something you deserve, but is as natural and as essential to your wellbeing as the breath in your lungs, the blood in your veins, the clothes on your back.
21. Find your stillpoint and come home to it. Often.
22. Engage in altaring. Collate pieces of yourself – crystals, cards, shells, feathers, photos, poems, candles, plants, love letters, bones, incense…
23. Attend to the light. And to the dark. Honour both in whichever way feels best.
25. Eat chocolate and relish every mouthful. Hold it on your tongue and let it melt. Taste the sweetness. Feel the edge of your desire and the place in your body that sings out in pleasure when that desire is met.
26. Let go and let goddess. Surrender. Give in to the gravity of your body, of the earth. And feel yourself held by the physical container of you.
27. Take a selfie. Hold up your camera and look into the lens. Hold your own gaze as it’s reflected back to you. And take the shot.
28. Restore through yoga. Gentle poses. Restful stretches. Or maybe just savasana.
29. Set intentions in the face of challenges – plant your wishes in the fertile material of your heart, and then trust that everything will unfold in alignment.